Monday 14 May 2012

Mother's Day Weekend 2012

On Mother's Day in my dreams...I would awaken to breakfast in bed lovingly made by my sons.....in reality we had a little brunch for my mother and Scott's parents and after Scott and I got up and made all the food....I woke the groggy teenagers at almost noon and told them to hurry up and get showered before their grandparents arrived. 

My mother was the first to arrive.

Brunch consisted of crepes with strawberries and whipped cream, home fries and egg,bacon and toast cups.

These toast cups were so easy to make

Scott and his mother

Since it was Mother's Day my boys indulged their mama with a picture.  I needed to document Cameron's teeth as he just got his braces off last week.

After brunch we went for a drive and the guys "made" me supper at the fish and chips takeout.  And...as Cameron reminded me...they even did the dishes....am I spoiled or what? ha ha

2 comments:

  1. I love idea of a Mother's Day brunch! I am doing that next year! Happy Mother's Day Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family you have there.
    I had a take out dinner here and the my guy's did
    the dishes too. Hey, I'll take what I can get! ;)

    ReplyDelete