Sunday 24 July 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot

The title of this post refers to the weather we have been having...not this lovely ensemble I was photographed wearing around the campfire.  I guess there isn't ever a good time for wool socks, sandals and plaid pyjama bottoms but I thought the fashion police would never catch me in the middle of the woods...and we were camping...and the mosquitoes were really bad.


It's been so hot and muggy this week the only nice place to be is at the lake



While we were at the campsite, some young guy stopped by in his canoe for a visit....he had his guitar with him...I thought that was quite funny.

What are you doing to beat the heat?

2 comments:

  1. It is hot here in Texas, 105 today, but amazingly it doesn't feel that bad to me. I think the island has reset me temperature gage.

    I love the boat pics and it looks like you finished your socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, love this post, from the really awesome outfit to the lovely photos to the guitar toting canoe guy. That would so be my son!

    ReplyDelete