Friday 15 July 2011

Dave Matthews...my Friday night crush

I'm a big fan of Dave Matthews....I think he's cute...and I like his music, and he seems like an all-around nice guy.  I don't want to admit how many times I've watched this videoDave Matthews performing "Rye Whiskey".

But since it's Friday night, and the sun is shining, I want to share something else with you.....Dave Matthews-the cocktail.  That's right, there is a delicious drink named after him, that apparently was created by a bartender in Fredericton, New Brunswick...not far from where I live...coincidence?  I think not.

It's so delicious, here's the recipe:

1 oz amaretto almond liquor
1 oz coconut flavored rum
3/4 oz pineapple juice
1/4 oz cranberry juice
Combine in a cocktail shaker with ice, shake and pour into an ice-filled glass.

yummy....
I should warn you....only too soon your glass will look like this....Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment