Tuesday 6 September 2011

There she goes with that camera again....

Isaac grade 11


This morning at 7:30 am.........
Me: "Isaac, go stand in front of the hydrangea bush and let me take your picture
Isaac: "sigh....we do this EVERY year......"
Me: "uhm...that's kind of the point"

So my baby has only two more years of high school....where has the time gone?  And our oldest started his third year of university today ( I didn't drive to his apartment and lurk outside the door so I could get "first day of school" pictures of him)....see even I have my limits.

2 comments:

  1. My oldest is a junior this year too. He was not thrilled with the first day photo. I never thought about what I'd do when they go to college. I guess I will have to give up on a first day photo then too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I had gotten out of the habit of the school year beginning being of importance with my girls grown and married. Then this year the oldest grand baby started kindergarten. Waaa that dang time flying and all!

    ReplyDelete