Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wednesday ramblings

Last night I met up with my ladies for book club.  We have such a fun group.  It's not too serious...but not too "Danielle Steele" if you know what I mean.  This  month's book:


so interesting, so heartbreaking....but the ending did not please me....so much left out.  I will not spoil it for you but if you want a book that will really put your "problems" in perspective...this is it.

On another note...we are in the process of helping my in-laws downsize and move from a 5 bedroom farmhouse...to an apartment, yikes.  They have lived in their home for 55 years.....and raised 5 children there so it is sad but the time has come, in fact at 82 and 86 I can't believe they have been able to maintain it so well for this long.  My mother-in-law is very tidy and organized but there is still so many pictures, books, and mementos to sort.

In the pottery studio Christmas orders have started and I'm planning an open house studio sale for the first week of November so I should really be limiting my Facebook, blog, pinterest time.....she said...

No comments:

Post a Comment