Sunday 11 December 2011

10 on the 10th December


I'm joining Rebecca today for 10 on the 10th.  Today's pictures have a Christmas theme as it was the day we put up our tree.  I hope you enjoy them!

#1 At the neighbour's tree farm
#2 So many choices...
#3 Still searching....
#4 ....trying to get a picture of the snowflakes on my jacket...
#5 Love these berries growing everywhere at the tree farm
#6 Back inside...little felt houses glowing...
#7 Little village
# 8 Helper
#9 All trimmed
#10 Goodnight

5 comments:

  1. The berries and the little felt houses....just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, those are adorable little felt houses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those felt houses want to come live with me. help them out, won't ya??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those felt houses are terrific, I'm going to have to keep them in mind for a couple of years from now when I'm ready to teach my kids how to sew!

    ReplyDelete