Saturday 14 May 2011

Back to Reality....

We had a great vacation to California....but this week it's like we were never away.   I came back to messages from 4 stores placing their spring pottery orders...and of course they want it ASAP ( which is good because I'm sure the Visa bill from our trip is on its way).  Scott has to work away from his home office this week and next, Cameron is back at university taking a course in intersession and Isaac is back at school getting caught up on the work he missed while we were away.  So, for a change it's just me and this guy alone together all day....

Spring is slowly coming...I found these in the woods by our house....

and these in my flower garden......


the garlic I planted last fall is up in the vegetable garden...


oh...and this guy again....with his prematurely gray face...I wonder if they make "Just for Dogs" hair dye...he's only 7....and I don't think his life is too stressful....


and this is where I'll be spending my days...in the studio....


so many mugs....and bowls....


Look at the boxes of clay beside my pottery wheel....yikes....lots of work to do...

That's it for excitement around here....oh..and did anyone notice that comments you have made on people's blogs are gone....and comments others have made on my posts are gone?  What's up?




No comments:

Post a Comment