Monday 16 September 2013

A Year (or a week) in Provence



We are off to France for two weeks and I'm planning to take only a carry-on...yikes.  Scott and I will be meeting up with 3 other friends and renting a house together for a week then we will venture off on our own for 3 days in Villefranche on the French Riviera and continue on to Paris for 4 more days.  I thought since we will be doing a lot of traveling by train a carry on would make moving around  much easier...but not sure I can pull it off.  I'm also a little nervous because I booked our train tickets on a French website...hopefully my 25 year-old high school French will be enough and we don't end up n Russia (which I'm sure has its perks but not this trip please).

I'll check in when I get back with probably an obscene amount of pictures and stories.  Any suggestions or tips from blog readers who have been to France would be greatly appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. how exciting! i've been to france several times, but only paris and vicinity. have a wonderful wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete