Friday 10 May 2013

10 on 10 May 2013

Joining with Rebecca  today for 10 on 10.  I took these pictures with my Ipod mini, they looked fine until I uploaded them to the blog....not sure why they are so grainy...suggestions?

 Here is what my day looked like;


#1 A little work on the new pathway
#2 Spring flowers
#3 Charlotte watching the birds

#4 Barn door

#5 A little work in the studio
#6 A special dessert
#7 Guest room ready for company
#8 Garlic
#9 Unexpected FedEx delivery
#10 Porch seats

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your door and your chairs!!

    Breanne

    htpp://thisvintagemoment.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the path -- and the dessert is so colorful!! (Garlic - yum!) Stopping from Ten on Ten!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely environment... looks so peaceful - the perfect place to be creative. Thanks for sharing, good luck with that path!

    ReplyDelete