Wednesday 23 January 2013

Yarn Along

Joining today with Ginny from Small Things for Yarn Along where you share a picture of what you are knitting and what you are reading:



The "Power of One" by Bryce Courtenay is this month's selection for a book club I am in.  It is the story of a small boy growing up in South Africa in the 1940's.  It is a big one...506 pages perfect for the chilly days of January.

The mitten pattern is "End of May Mittens" by Mandy Power, I love them.  It's the second time I've knit them and the pattern is excellent. 

2 comments:

  1. I love those mittens. I have that design earmarked for a fair isle sweater I am planning. Yours are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pattern denise, i may have to make these too, your knitting is so pretty. and the book is a favorite, every so often we have to rent the movie to re see too.

    ReplyDelete