Sunday 10 June 2012

10 on 10 June 2012

I'm joining with Rebecca today for 10 on 10.  Here is my set for this month;

#1 Spinach salad is on the menu this week

#2 Garlic goodness

#3 My shadow....never more than 10 feet away from me...best dog, ever

#4 Face in the tree

# 5 Pottery baby set I'm working on for my nephew's baby

#6 New designs I'm working on  in the studio...mugs featuring retro campers

#7 Barn reno continues...new window is in and shingles are almost complete

#8 The screen porch is getting a lot of use these days
#9 Gathering up supplies for my first attempt at homemade soap

#10 I'm starting this book today....I wonder if all the hype is deserved or not?

10 comments:

  1. Have fun reading Fifty Shades of Grey! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I'm on the second book now and can't put it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mugs are amazing! I dream of having a screened in porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mugs, pottery is such fun! I have heard that that book is really good! so enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, i love your home, that porch, your garden! but your pottery denise, oh my gosh! i love the baby set and those mugs. i would like one of those campers and a mug too!
    my sister gave me 50 shades of grey, i think i'll pass on books 2 and 3, i hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pottery and I love the photo of your barn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spinach looks great! I grow it too but it's not as beautiful and I think the snails have eaten more than we have. I'd like to make soap some day.Really like your pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those mugs! We are getting an Airstream from my dad this summer and I can't wait! Love your set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are killing me with those mugs. I NEED one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that pottery set is adorable! And I love all the outdoor pictures. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore those mugs with the campers on them!!!

    ReplyDelete