Friday 6 December 2013

Recap

So it's been awhile....I'm going to give you a quick recap of the last 2 weeks around here;
Cameron came home for the weekend to celebrate his 22nd birthday, yikes that is how old I was when he was born.

Both sons and their girlfriends spent one evening making gingerbread houses.

We played crokinole ?  Have you heard of it..or is it a Canadian thing? It's fun..and oh so competitive.

The finished gingerbread houses...they lasted one day until the dog stole two off the table and ate them while I was working in my studio.

My aunt and I and the husbands went to Freeport, Maine for a weekend of Christmas shopping.

I made some new soap to honor Movember.

This is the extent of my Christmas decorating so far.


The weather was beautiful and so warm...

Then the following day I woke up to this....which is also beautiful but not warm.

My studio looks like this as I frantically try to get the last of the ?Christmas orders shipped out.  On that note I was at an art sale last weekend at a nearby university and a woman was browsing my pottery mugs...she liked the owls, birds, and bunnies I carve into my pottery..then as she was leaving she said..."I can't believe you don't do anything with platypus"! Seriously?  Are platypus the new owl?  So funny, my sister and I cracked up.  What's happening in your part of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment