Wednesday 17 June 2015

Finally a girl




I'm knitting a little dress......for my grand baby! Yes, it's true.  Cameron and Jenna are having a little girl in July.  It is very exciting for everyone because we haven't had a little girl in our family for years and years! Now the timing could be better as Cameron and Jenna are just 24...and he has one more year of college left...but Jenna if finished university and working and they have a reasonably priced apartment so I think it will all work out.  They are older than I was when I had Cameron.....but doesn't it always feel like your kids are younger than you were at the same age? It took me a while to get my head around this whole grandmother thing I will admit....but as the time gets closer to meet little Aubrey Eleanor, Scott and I are getting quite excited.  Now a question.....should I be Grammie, Nana, Oma? Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to them and to you! That is very exciting news and how sweet to have a girl coming! You will make the best grandmother! Call me crazy, I like Grandma/Grammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you all !
    I like Grammie, it is sooo sweet !
    Greetings from France !

    ReplyDelete