Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hello Again...


Hi there....did you think I had vanished?  I'm not sure why it's been so long since I posted but I blame it on my new Ipad mini.  I thought it was going to be so much easier to take pics and post them directly to this blog.  But....somehow I can't figure out how to add comments...and maybe I need bifocals because gosh print seems to be getting smaller and smaller...anyway I even missed April's 10 on 10 which I always enjoy so much.  Ok, enough with the excuses I'm back now and here is a glimpse of what's been happening around here:


We attended Isaac's end of the season hockey banquet...and he even indulged his mama with a picture.


I've been working on a few new things in the pottery studio, including these little wine cups/tea bowls...modeled after the retro Boler camper trailers that I love so much.


New Canada Goose coffee mugs


Here is a fisheye view of my busy/messy studio.  My best friend is a photographer so she came over one morning last week and took a few pics which I eventually hope to use on my Denise MacLean Pottery Facebook page which is hopefully coming soon.


I'm not really into getting my photo taken but I know it is a necessary evil.


That's all for the update....I've been busy this week helping my neighbour at her sheep farm... her husband had surgery and this week all the new lambs are being born one after the other (2 sets of twins yesterday) so I've been playing sheep midwife...pictures to follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think your studio looks great, functional and roomy. I can barely squeeze in the door of my tiny one! I know just what you mean about pictures, but that one of you is darling.
    Best
    Julie

    ReplyDelete